I hope you all will have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Here's a quick rundown of my week!!
Wednesday: I got to play mini golf last week for a district activity which is always a good time, as well as a nice hike! Institute was really good, we studied "Let God Prevail" by President Nelson!!
Thursday: I went boothing at Ventura College, met really nice people and handed out a few pamphlets!! Then visited some struggling members and I really enjoyed talking with them and hearing their stories!!
Friday: Exchange with Elder Webb!! Our new friend Chris is awesome and hopefully we'll be able to meet with him more! We tracted the funniest apartment complex, had a good laugh about a couple of the interactions. I had a great time learning from Elder Webb and working with him!
Saturday: Our friend Angel expressed some of his concerns with us which is super helpful and we can't wait to strengthen him!! We attended a baptism of a previous members which was super cool and our friends enjoyed it!! We had a great lesson with Dani and her friend and got some delicious enchiladas from her dad!
Sunday: Church was awesome! YSA linger longer had some good waffles, we met Anthony who had a flier on his door for church so he decided to come!! Then we watched the young adult devotional with our friend George who is awesome and the devotional was amazing!!!
Monday: District council was awesome! It was all about meeting our friends where they are at and helping them progress! Then I got to go on an exchange with Elder Loosle in Ojai! It is so pretty out there and we did some fun service!
Tuesday: We walked a ton which was super fun and we got to talk to a lot of nice people!! We started teaching our friend Jackson who is pretty cool and will hopefully continue to progress! We had a good service and enjoyed a visit with the Belisles!!!
Wednesday: Did some service in the morning, went to Oxnard to get some medicine for my comp and got packages!!!(Thanks mom and Aunt Cristy). We had an awesome visit with our friend Amanda who is so sweet!! Then had an awesome lesson with our friend George!!!
"True gratitude is an expression of hope and testimony. It comes from acknowledging that we do not always understand the trials of life but trusting that one day we will." I'm grateful for Jesus Christ who makes all things better no matter my circumstance, and that as I turn to him I can see the blessings that I have in my life!!
Happy Thanksgiving for the 3rd time, have a great day, I love you all!!!!
Pics:
Mural, Hike, Walk by the beach, Baptism, The cross, Elder Loosle, Elder Webb








No comments:
Post a Comment