Monday Preparation Day this week for Elder Nathan Reynolds due to a mission tour -
Thursday: Thanksgiving was awesome! I ate way too much mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, and pie! We went over to the Griffeths house and they are the best! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! It was my preparation day so I didn't do much else!
Friday: I got to be on bikes!! I went on an exchange with Elder Foreman who is such a great missionary! I got to practice a little bit of my Spanish with him and we were able to get a lot done, and had a lot of fun! Hopefully the Spanish ward will grow because of the couple people we found!!!
Saturday: I had a fun service (just yardwork) and the lady gave us a Thanksgiving sandwich which I have never heard of or had until Saturday, but it was pretty good! We had a combined companionship study with some Elders, then an awesome lesson with Angel and running some errands for other missionaries.
Sunday: Such an awesome Sunday! In the family ward the talks were all around principles of the gospel they are grateful for and they were awesome! Then the YSA ward talks were all about enduring to the end and it was all really good! Our friend Angel came to church for the first time in a while, hopefully he will be able to come more consistently!!
Well that's my week, I hope you have a great week and a half, thats when I'll be emailing next!!! Love you all!!!!
Pics:
1. Talking to the fam!!!
2. Elder Foreman
3. Beautiful sunset
4. Thanksgiving




No comments:
Post a Comment