It has been another amazing week, I hope yours was just as good if not better than mine!!!!!
Wednesday: Got the essentials done and then we went to a park and had a little picnic as a district before we played some ultimate Frisbee! Wednesday nights are institute nights and it is such a good class. Our friend Isaiah came for the first time loved it, participated, and wants to come again!!!
Thursday: We had the opportunity to have interviews with President Rodriguez and I enjoyed that! We were able to have a thanksimony meeting lol. We just all had the opportunity to stand and say what we are grateful for. Its crazy how my perspective of everything is different and I am grateful for completely different things than I was a year and a half ago. We were able to have a lesson with our friend Gerardo and his daughter Catalina! We also met with our friend Angel who had some concerns but hopefully we were able to help him, but pray that he has his concerns resolved!
Friday: We met with Gerardo and Catalina again at the park and just introduced the Book of Mormon and he seemed open to reading and learning more about it! We had an awesome lesson with our friend Dani and she was fascinated by the whole Plan of Salvation! Then we were walking an apartment complex and met Diana, who Elder Brian met first, but hadn't been able to contact her, and so we were able to pray with her and reconnect with her!!!
Saturday: We had an awesome visit with Jack Anderson who is a returning member and is the sweetest old man!! Then we had a visit with a recent convert Miguel who is a stud and loving church and other activities!! We had more awesome lessons with Angel and Isaiah who brought his brother to learn as well!!
Sunday: Our ward had a great primary program, I always love when the kids sing Gethsemane(my favorite song). I love the testimonies of the children in the church, they are so sweet and so pure! We had a great visit with a recent convert Chris who loves learning and is enjoying church! We also met with our friend Dolores who is so sweet and loved the idea of prophets!! Then we had the opportunity to hear the testimonies from the new missionaries which is always a great experience!!!
Monday: District council was focused on charity and love. We talked a lot about how we can show more charity to our friends as well as missionaries around us! Then we met with Isaiah again and we were able to invite him to pray about being baptized on Dec 2!!! He said he is going to pray about it, so please keep him in your prayers.
Tuesday: Exchange day!! I was with Elder Geisler on bikes in his area and it was so fun! I had a hard time keeping up, but enjoyed talking with people that we normally pass in a car. We met one of their returning members named Andrea who was so sweet and wants to have them over for dinner again! I loved being with Elder Geisler and enjoyed learning from him!
"You can pray to know His will, and with the honest desire to do whatever He asks you to do, you will receive an answer". I love this quote by Elder Eyring. Prayer is so powerful and God truly does answer our prayers! Keep praying with faith and expect the miracle to come!!!
Pics:
1. Elder Geisler
2. "Biking"
3. Pretty sunset



No comments:
Post a Comment