Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Love This Work!

Friends and family, I hope you all had an amazing week! I sure did! If you stick around long enough you might find out why :)


Friday was transfer day so I waited all day to get my 2 new companions. I am now with Elder Webb and Elder Norton and we are killing it and having an awesome time!!

Saturday we had a missionary from our ward get home and 30 minutes after being released he wanted to come out with us and it was a little awkward with 4 people standing on someone's doorstep, but it worked out! We were able to teach our new friend Guiermo, share a message with our friend Ann, as well as teach our friend Angel!!!! Then after all that awesomeness, we had a YSA Christmas dinner and had a white elephant gift exchange and had a lot of fun with our friends!!!

Sunday was awesome! There was a farewell talk in our family ward so we were able to talk to a lot of the nonmembers that came and just get to know them! Then we went to the top of our area and decided to knock on a couple doors, one of them was Loraine. We testified of the Book of Mormon, the spirit was so present, she could feel it, and hopefully we'll be able help her strengthen her belief in Jesus Christ!

Monday we planned for our Christmas Zone conference! It's so crazy that is tomorrow and Christmas is in 5 days!!!! Then we were able to have an awesome visit with our friend Elizabeth, we introduced the Book of Mormon, she loved and loved the Book of Mormon video we shared with her!!! The we went to the cross for a study and I don't think I'll ever get sick of the view from up there!!!!

Tuesday was crazy busy. Yesterday we weren't sure if we had time to stop by a less-active member of our YSA ward, but we decided to make the drive anyway. His dad was having some health struggles and asked for a blessing. I am so glad we made the time to go out and see them!!! We had the opportunity to meet with the Allen's, they are so missionary minded and so sweet!!! Then we were supposed to have another lesson with Loraine, but it didn't go through, we had a great visit with a friend Ricardo and his friends, and had a good time!!

I love this quote by Elder Mark Bragg:
"We are children of God. Receiving light, continuing in God, and receiving more light are what we are created to do. From the very beginning, we followed the light; we followed our Heavenly Father and His plan. Seeking the light is in our spiritual DNA"(Brighter and Brighter Until the Perfect Day). I love how as we follow Christ we are able to receive his light and share that light with those around us. Look for ways to share your light before Christmas!!!!!!!

There's my short week, love you all, have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Pics:
1. Elder Webb and Elder Norton
2. The cross
3. Lights
4. The view







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Elder Reynolds