Monday, September 26, 2022

Another Time On A Bike

Monday: Preparation day was pretty fun! For our district activity we went to the Sinaloa building and we had an art class from Elder Macurdy, we learned how to draw a whale, hand, and a face. So that was really fun!! Then we went to FHE and played human battleship and it was fun!

Tuesday: Exchange day!!!! I was able to go on an exchange with Elder Thomas and Elder Chang, because Elder Cosentino went with Elder Barton because he is a new missionary. We did some fun service at For the Troops and then had a pretty regular day, I was just not in my area.

Wednesday: We got Elder Barton for the day because the zone leaders went and had an exchange with the assistants. It was pretty fun to be in another trio for a day. Then we had tech training and we learned how to post effectively on Facebook. Then we went to the Institute and learned about the Atonement and went really in depth with it and it was super cool!!

Thursday: Interview day!!! President and Sister Carter came down to Simi Valley and we had interviews with them and got to have a nice lunch with our whole zone!!Then we had a lesson with Jorge and WE PUT HIM ON DATE!!! It is about time, and he is so excited!!

Friday: Today was pretty good! I got to lead a discussion for our district council and it was about helping people make and keep commitments, and I think it went well!  We had a lesson with Thomas and talked about Christ and his earthly ministry and he understood it and it was good! Then we had a good lesson with Brother Morrow!

Saturday: Exchange day!!!! I went with Elder Macurdy in his area and I got to be on bikes again!! This time around I biked farther than I have ever biked in my whole life lol... We biked from one end of the area to the other, but it was a really fun day and my butt hurt really bad at the end of the day!

Sunday: We had a really nice Stake Conference and we got to hear from President and Sister Carter, and also the stake Patriarch and the Stake President, so that was super good! It was all focused on Jesus Christ and it was really awesome!

Pics: 

1/2. Exchange with Elder Thomas and Elder Chang 

3. Cool truck 

4. District council

5. Exchange #2 with Elder Macurdy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Elder Reynolds