Monday, August 22, 2022

My Comp almost Died

Monday: Preparation day was pretty good. We spent the morning at the church, so we could email family and friends, then we went to the mall! We definitely went at the wrong time though lol. School has already started so a lot of the stores were closed because all the teenagers that would shop were in school. But it was a fun day!

Tuesday: Not a whole lot went on, on Tuesday. We did some park contacting which was fun, then we went and stopped by someone that is super cool in the YSA and set up a lesson with him! Then I got popcorn at our ward correlation which was nice. 

Wednesday: Exchange day!! I went with Elder Wilber our district leader and he is awesome! We had a meeting with Jorge's family (someone in the YSA that I'm teaching, but his fam is in their area) They are so awesome and hopefully they will be baptized soon!!

Thursday: By now you're all probably wondering how I haven't told you how my comp almost died yet. Well, all week he'd been having stomach pain and on Wednesday it was so bad that after I left for exchanges he stayed in our apartment with the other Elder. Then on Thursday it was really bad, so I went to zone conference while another Elder stayed with my comp. Then President asked how he was doing we said not good. President thought it could be appendicitis, so he left zone conference took Elder Cosentino to the hospital. It turned out to be appendicitis my comp had surgery while zone conference continued. Turns out if we would've waited until Friday his appendix would've burst and that is pretty dangerous. He's fine now just recovering. So that's how he almost died. 

Friday: went on another exchange with Elder Chang did some dot knocking in both our areas and that was basically the whole day. But I love Elder Chang he is awesome!!!

Saturday: Went with Elder Wilber for half the day, and Elder MaCurdy for the other half. Found some cool people that there gonna start teaching and met with an inactive member in my area that is going to start coming back! 

Sunday: I was inside all day with Elder Cosentino while he still recovers. We zoomed Sacrament and it was a great day! 

Pics: 

1. Elder Wilber and I on our way to the less active member's house

2. Cool sunset 

3. Exchange photo 

4. Brother Morrow's cool stuff 

5. Birthday package that I'm going to open on my birthday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Elder Reynolds